Standard features offered:
- Superior Video—High Definition, Progressive Scan, Low-Latency, Low Light, IR ….
- Highly Flexible – Onboard Storage, WIFI, Cloud Hosting, Stream Forwarding, Audio/IO/Data, Smart Indexing, Video Automation ….
- Fast Integration [Open Platform]—The entire platform uses one SDK and one communication port. Streamlining network security management and integration to third-party systems such as POS, ATM and access control.
Additional features include:
- Onboard web interface for configuration and viewing
- SD/720P/1080P, Progressive Scan, high-definition video
- Automatic day/night functionality, Inferred and wide dynamic range options for low light
- True dual-streaming in either M-JPEG or H.264
- Multi-output alarming to email, text or IP
- ONVIF and PSIA compatibility
- Hardwire IO
- Serial data
- USB WiFi and external storage
- Onboard storage via MicroSD cards
Our Proprietary Unified Communication Method allows for large-system, multimedia streaming and stream forwarding. This unique protocol also enables synchronized third-party data integration with other enterprise systems, such as ATM, POS, Access Control, Intrusion Alarms, TITO and more.
Additional features include:
- User-friendly web-based video management
- 16 to 128 camera per device with unlimited global camera support
- Design flexibility to adapt to wide variety of legacy and new environments
- Multi-vendor camera, video server and NVR support
- 2TB on up with expandable storage, storage servers and access to cloud-based achieves
- Easy integration to a single SDK
We offer a wide variety of devices to help complete you project, such as:
- Camera Housings
- Eithernet Converters
- Megapixel Lenses
- USB Wi-Fi adapters
- Public View Monitors
- Engineered Storage Solutions
The 9400 EOC Series, turns any existing analog video cable (BNC, RG59U or similar cable) into a network video cable suitable to connect and power any IP based camera, including POE (Power over Ethernet) cameras. Thus the original investment in the cable installation can be retained, even though IP cameras are installed. With the 9400EOC, Ethernet connections can transmit IP to 1,500 meters (5,000ft) apart which overcomes a severe limitation (100 meters) with standard CAT5 cable. The 9400 Series supports 50Watt local Power over Ethernet (PoE) for local IP Cameras and one power supply can power up to four (4) POE cameras by using a BNC “T” splitter.
Small Installations—for small installation, we provides two simple options
- 1 Camera—powering one POE camera requires one (1) EOC unit made up of two 9400EOC devices and a power supply.
- 4 Cameras—powering four POE cameras requires either four (4) EOC units, or using a BNC splitter, five (5) EOC devices and one (1) power supply is required.
Large Installations—for large installations, we provides two mid-span options:
- 16 Cameras – The 9416 can power up to 16 HD, POE cameras from a small 1U rack mounted package.
- 40 Cameras – The 9440 can power up to 40 HD, POE cameras from a larger 2U rack mounted package.