An IoT Company Providing Intelligent Interface Products and Services for Information Interaction and
- Year Founded: 1993
- Registered Capital: ¥35.153 billion
- Stock Code: Jingdongfang A (000725), Jingdongfang B (200725)
Science & Technology
- Granted USPTO Patent amount in 2017 – from IFI Claims.
BOE, with 1,413 granted patents, ranking to No.21 from No.40 (2016), making it the fastest-growing company in Top 50 with year-on-year increase of 62%.
- BOE Alta wins iF Gold Award in 2015, the only Gold Award product from China.
- Analog paper grain grinding
- Lossless gamma technology
- Smart light technology
- Three-stage automatic boot
- BOE cloud server builds by oneself
- Appreciation, communication and trading platform
- Collections of paintings from all around the world
- New Artists Settle in, Digital Art Copyright and Commission Mechanism
- Hardware & software Dual electronic copyright protection mechanisms
- One theme, eight official promotion works appreciation every day
- Regular art theme pushing
- Screen time & weather tips